Justin Stivers is the owner and founding attorney of Stivers Law. He focuses his practice on wills and probate, trusts and trust administration, and financial and risk management services.
Justin takes a holistic view when working with his clients. Estate planning and probate involve more than simply preparing a will or administering an estate and transferring assets to the beneficiaries. The many financial considerations include making sure a client’s investments match their estate plan and ensuring they have adequate insurance to cover all of life’s risks. Apart from assisting with common legal and financial tasks such as preparing an estate plan or receiving an inheritance, he helps to make sure a person’s legacy is preserved for future generations.
When you work with Justin, you know that you are not working with someone who will prepare a few documents and then send you on your way. He will review your entire financial and familial situation and prescribe a comprehensive solution. Working with you is not just a one-time transaction to him, but a lifelong relationship.
Many of the clients at Stivers Law have been with the firm for years, and their children are also clients. Justin is in the business of being the family attorney and trusted advisor for all things estate planning and financial and risk management.
When not in the office, Justin can be found training for his next marathon, swinging a club on the golf course, or spending time with his wife Alexandra and daughter Sophia.
Bars and Courts
Florida State Bar
Tennessee State Bar
JD, University of Miami School of Law
BA, Appalachian State University, cum laude
- Series 65 – Registered Investment Advisor
- Wealth Management Specialist™
- 2-15 License – Health, Life, and Annuities Agent
- Florida Real Estate Broker
- Florida Notary
- Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami – Board Member,
- American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys – Member,
- Florida Justice Association – Business Eagle Member,
- Financial Planning Association of Miami – Associate Board Member,
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce – Trustee Member,
- Coral Gables Bar Association – Member,
- Dade County Bar Association – Member,